Saturday 2 February 2013

Master of Art|| Neil Buchanan's Majestic Paintings

Neil Buchanan ,an incredible artist with tremendous talent and potential, whose show Art Attack taught me all I know about art. The perfect show to instill creativity in children, Neil not only teaches to make amazing, handy things out of waste material and scratch but also teaches the most amazing art techniques from drawing to painting that simplifies art for amateurs. I could not possibly imagine a childhood without illuminating my days with Art Attack and it was greatly appalling for me and my sister to find out that the show would no longer be aired in our country.

A few of Neil's astounding artwork is displayed below.Get ready to get mind-blown.










2 comments:

  1. Comment to let us know if you too are inspired by Neil Buchanan or loved Art Attack=)
    -Amna Gillani(author of Speculative Daily)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff. Such forceful depiction of mood without facial expressions is unique. Great work by the artist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...